Our One Stop Community Forums Center. A place to meet. A place for exchanges or debate. A spring of information.

HomePortalFAQMemberlistUsergroupsSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Central Coast dating - I wont tell if you wont tell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perthdat

PostSubject: Central Coast dating - I wont tell if you wont tell   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Western Australia online dating - I wanna be ur slut My name is Adrienne SANDBERG I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Toowoomba dating Maitland dating agency Rockingham online dating Bundaberg online dating my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outside. i really wanna go out dancing adn see where it leads..the sooner fhe better! your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. I am an attractive female looking for someone to have fun with. I am outgoing and fun. I would like to meet an attractive male to have a good time with occasionally. You must bring the condoms. Hi i'm a party type of gal i'm attractive kind sexual and a nymph of sorts! I love to take chances sensitive and gentle with an open mind and heart. I'm a do-er work hard and do whatever it takes to make things happen, and I am the same in bed! Message me if you wanna meet. I'm pretty shy at first, but I come out of my shell pretty quick, and I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I love to paint and be creative. I also enjoy softball, even though I haven't played for a few years. I am looking for a boyfriend, not a fling. I also want a guy who is cute, humble and knows how to treat a lady in and out of the bedroom and is willing to be trained to please me..Please sendpic if interested as I willp answer emails with pics first. U wont regret it. I am a sewet female who is sexually deprivfed. I love my family and friends. I am adventurous and willing to try anything. I just love cuddling and watching t.v. or a movie or d.v.d. but really love having nasty sex.
Back to top Go down

Central Coast dating - I wont tell if you wont tell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1